Saturday, August 1, 2015

WALLPAPER X CALENDAR

Hello there you guys! Welcome to my Art blog! I was actually torn between creating a separate blog for my art works or just squeezing it into my personal blog and tadaaaah,a creating a separate blog won. Created to create is actually a shop that I've been working on. I would just need to buy things that I would probably need (Santa, Printer please!) before I open it (Officially).

Anyways, I ain't on creativity block yesterday so I was disgustingly productive (Excuse my weird terms, it's disgusting in a good way by the way) and because I got inspired with Ms. Reg Silva's monthly phone wallpaper x calendar (And because she has not released the August calendar / wallpaper just yet) I decided to create my first phone wallpaper x calendar!


That's the design, and this is how it looks like when you used the whole image as your phone's wallpaper:



And because I was just too happy with how it looked like, I decided to make my own wallpaper (For personal use) with my family's portrait in it!




So i guess i should use the hashtag

#FEELINGPRODUCTIVE

lol


Would be doing it more often. I actually made 3 but would just have the other one posted next time.  So here's the first post, I hope you guys would support this art blog and my shop! 

Download the free August Wallpaper / Calendar here
I also do commissioned artworks! Please email me:

askcreatedtocreate@gmail.com

Or fill up the form:



Love,
Kishy



No comments:

Post a Comment