Saturday, September 19, 2015

CREATED TO CREATE: NEW LOGO!

Today, I will be blogging about my logo. My shop's (Created to Create) logo. If you have been following my blog or if we're friends on facebook, you have probably seen how many times I changed my cover photo or display picture. Haha. From a signature like logo, to a an illustration of me, name it. Anyways. I hope (And I guess) this is final. I'm so so so happy with my current logo :P


This was my shop's first logo.

I don't know what my inspiration was but yeah. Maybe I want it sparkly? Hahaha.

Then I changed it to this:

And it was cute yes? Hahaha. 

Then I changed it to this:
 
Because I thought the second one was too childish. 

But then I found  it so boring so I changed it to an Illustration of me (but still with the signature like logo I created):

I was already happy with it but It's not so me anymore. I have full bangs now and I change my hairstyle almost every month. I don't like the idea of changing the logo once in a while just because I have a new hairstyle!

I've been thinking of a good logo for a week (or more). Been asking my friend Majo for ideas. I told her I want something with a pencil (Just like my second logo) She was actually thinking of a pencil too (Because great minds think alike *shing shing shing shing!*). Last night, while waiting for the husband (Because he was on day off from being a house husband, lol), I was able to create a logo and was so happy with it!

* * * T A A D A A A A H H H H * * * *



I know.. It's just not a pencil this time. I just thought of putting everything that I use for drawing. Pen, Pencil, Computer Mouse and paper! I know it's simple, but I'm so happy with it! I don't normally talk about my logos but I just have to share how happy I am with my new logo! Hahahaha.

What do you guys think of my new logo? 

Yay or Nay?

Anyways, bye for now! It's Sunday and me hazz to do some mommah and wifey duties!

Have a good Sunday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment