Saturday, September 12, 2015

POSITIVIKISH #4: FORWARD IS FORWARD.

I remembered the first time I jumped in to the online biz.. I was so overwhelmed with the number of people that wanted my product. I know I wasn't ready yet. I was just on the planning stage, but I jumped anyways. I was too excited on going to the other side of the bridge, that even if the bridge isn't finished yet, I crossed anyways. I was almost there.. Then it fell. I got stuck. I was so afraid on climbing up -- I just don't want to fall again. Then I saw this poem by Erin Hanson:

There is freedom waiting for you,

On the breezes of the sky, 
And you ask "What If I fall?"
Oh but my darling, What if you fly?

I just love art. I love making pretty things. I've been stuck for so long. I guess it's about time to open my bag, review all of the things that I have done wrong, learn from it and start moving forward.

I have now opened an online shop called "Created to Create", and I've been planning and improving it for 3 months now. I am already accepting orders but it is not "Officially" open yet.  I only accept orders/requests that I know I can make on time. I just want to focus on quality and not quantity this time. :)

For Positivikish #4,
I just want you to know dear reader that:
Your speed doesn't matter. 
Forward is Forward.


Don't worry if you're walking slowly. 
What matters is you are moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment