Friday, September 11, 2015

Creativity Block




I draw when I am bored, sad, mad, happy, when I have nothing else to do, I'm at work and when I am stressed. To cut it all short, I draw all the time. It's my stress reliever. My medicine. My kind of drug. My escape zone. Reason why Created to Create was born.

"Walang makakapigil sakin!" -- not. I have not been updating the blog for a while because I have lots of requests to do. I should be making one now but.. but.. the creativity blood is just not flowing. The brain is on comatose, and I am currently on Creativity block.

What is Creativity block? It's when you can't think of anything creative, and anything you do looks ugly. It might not be ugly on everybody's eyes, but in your eyes WHATEVER YOU DO LACKS SOMETHING and I hate it, specially when you're bombarded with loads of requests.


What do I do when creativity block hits me? 

BLOG HOPPING.

I try to back track some of my favorite bloggers blog posts. Some are art blogs, some are fashion blogs. Whatever.

PINTEREST HOPPING

I try to feed my brain, and my eyes with pretty pictures and I deas from Pinterest, it really does help!

SLEEP

I sleep because sometimes the brain's just plain tired. Baka kelangan lang ng katawang lupa ko ng konting pag rerelax.

I TURN THE COMPUTER OFF, PUT THE PENCIL DOWN AND CLEAN THE HOUSE.

Sometimes it's just because everything around you is so makalat and un-organized. It's just so nice to do artsy D-I-Y projects when your surrounding's clean. Tapos magkalat nalang ulit after. :P


So blogging is really not one of the list but I am doing it anyways just because I want you all to know that I am still alive and kicking - - Just busy :P

Please add us up on facebook and follow us on instagram! 


No comments:

Post a Comment